3 Month Plan£120
4 Month Plan£160
- Read through the different Training Plans and choose the one that suits you.
- Complete the contact form with all your details and the plan that you would like to enrol onto.The more information you can give us the better.
- We will email you back with a questionnaire for you to complete. Fill this in and email it back to us.
- We will arrange a time to contact you via Skype, Face Time or mobile.
- We will then contact you and discuss your training requirements and goals.
- We will send you your first week of training which will take the form of a swim, cycle and run time trial so we have a accurate starting point for your plan.
- We will send you our details so you can set up your monthly Direct Debit or if you are starting one of our 3 or 4 month Training Plans an invoice for you to pay.
- We will start to construct your training plan and set up your Training Peaks account where it will be posted every week.
- Your Training Peaks account is a fantastic training tool, not only is it a way for your coach to deliver your training plan, you can then upload your training data and comments and from these we can analyse, amend, comment and plan your future training.
Everyone is different when it comes to how much communication they want from their coach, this is why we have different levels of plan. If you find that you are not receiving the contact time you require then you can alter the level of plan that you are on. We will comment directly on your daily workouts via your Training Peaks account. As per your training plan you have access to your coach via email and telephone, this will be at the athletes request and can be set up to happen at a prescribed time and day or left to the athlete when they require. Telephone calls require 24 hours notice when booking so your coach can ensure they are in a position to give you the attention that you deserve.
The more information you can upload onto your Training Peaks Account the more personal your training plan will be. We recommend that you wear data recording devices whilst training, with the minimum of Heart Rate but ideally Pace, Distance, Elevation and Cadence! There are many products on the market and all the competition ensures prices keep coming down, your coach can recommend a training device that is compatible with Training Peaks and suit your needs and budget. Your coach will give you instructions on how to upload the data from your device onto Training Peaks and the comments you should be entering on how you felt during that session.